Return to Homepage

Sales: 01293 888880
Lettings: 01293 344123


Choosing the Correct Insurance Policy is Vital!

You must have a landlord home insurance policy Normal household insurance will not cover rented properties and will not be valid.

If you have a leasehold property, the buildings insurance may be covered by the freeholder. It is important to ensure that this policy also covers your property if it is let.

It is important to have liability insurance included within your policy to cover you against claims for accidents that happen at your property.

We have arranged a dedicated quotation service for landlord insurance; please follow this link to obtain a competitive quote.